Tart crust dough (pre cooking). Perfect Tart Crust: buttery, just a little sweet, and tender as can be. This easy-to-make, basic dough will complement any kind of filling! You can fill a tart crust in so many delicious ways!
Ingredients of Tart crust dough (pre cooking)
- You need 300 g of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 50 g of butter.
- You need 50 g of olive oil.
- Prepare 30 ml of water.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1 pinch of sugar.
Pie dough is made from just a few basic ingredients: flour, fat, salt and liquid, in slightly different ratios. Some recipes have the inclusion of additional ingredients such as sugar, eggs, lemon juice or cider vinegar and baking powder and/or. Making homemade tart crust may seem scary to many people, and whenever I try to explain to someone how it's done, I usually lose Classic tart dough is usually enriched with eggs or egg yolks. If you like to experiment, try substituting.
Tart crust dough (pre cooking) step by step
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C.
- Pass flour throgh a colander and mix with the rest of the ingredients in a bowl until it forms a dough.
- Make a ball with the dough, then wrap in plastic film and let it sit in the fridge for 30 min.
- With a rolling pin, flatten until it becomes a disc, about 5 cm larger than the mold you intend to use.
- Add butter or oil to the inside surface of the mold, then place the dough making sure it covers part of the inside walls. Push the dough to make sure it covers all surfaces then pin with a fork to make a few holes.
- Place aluminum foil directly over the dough and place a few beans of rice on top to make weight. Cook in the oven for 15 minutes..
- Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes before adding the ingredients for your tart..
This delicious Tart Crust made from scratch has a rich aroma of butter and extra-crispy texture. [recipe]. Place the chilled cake flour into the bowl of a food processor. You will bake the crust with filling later so remove it when the whole surface is slightly browned. Use two-thirds of the dough for one tart pan. Baking the pie crust for a quiche before you add the.