Leek and mushroom tart.. Remove the mushrooms from pan and Sprinkle half of the cheese over the mustard, then spoon in the mushroom/leek mixture. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top and place the tart in the. This mushroom leek tart, made with mushrooms, leeks, Gruyere cheese, and puff pastry, is a simple appetizer or dinner party recipe.
Ingredients of Leek and mushroom tart.
- You need 2 of leeks sliced.
- It’s 500 grams of sliced mushroom.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
This Vegan Mushroom Leek Tart with chestnuts is a simple but delicious hearty tart recipe that is perfect for the holidays! It's egg-less, dairy-free, and can be made either with tofu or soy-free with chickpea flour. Make the shortcut pastry crust gluten-free if desired for a perfect side dish or main. How to Make a Leek and Mushroom Tart.
Leek and mushroom tart. instructions
- Sautee leeks in a frying pan for a few minutes, add mushrooms and sautee until slightly golden..
- In a separate bowl mix together milk, flour, salt and pepper, olive oil and eggs..
- Add above mixture ti the sauteed leeks and mushrooms..
- Pour mixture into a slightly greased pie/tart dish and bake until golden brown..
- You may choose to sprinkle with fresh herbs like parsley , thyme or any other of your choice before serving..
Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature according to the package instructions. Cut the white parts off the bottom of the leeks. Slice into pieces and place in a strainer. Make sure to rinse them well in cool water. Mix the bacon, leeks, and mushrooms together.