Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]. This mini blueberry tart recipe is made with a simple shortbread crust on the regular muffin tin. The crust tastes like crispy shortbread cookies. We baked these blueberry tarts in a muffin tin and they worked perfectly and tasted oh, so good.
Ingredients of Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin]
- You need of – Oat Crumbles –.
- It’s 28 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 26 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 28 g of all-purpose flour.
- You need 20 g of quick oats.
- You need 1/8 tsp of salt.
- It’s of – Blueberry Filling –.
- It’s 140 g of frozen or fresh blueberry.
- You need 18 g of dark brown sugar.
- You need 16 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of – Shortbread Crust –.
- You need 84 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 27 g of icing sugar.
- You need 97 g of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
They are the perfect size for one person. And that means you can have a whole pie to yourself. Repeat with remaining disk of dough and second muffin tin. Mini Blueberry Tarts in a Muffin Tin
Mini Blueberry Tart [using muffin tin] step by step
- Combine sugar, flour, oats, and salt in a bowl. Using a fork or a pastry blender, cut butter into the mixture until it is crumbly and resembles coarse meal. Set aside..
- Combine blueberries, sugar, flour and lemon juice in a bowl and mix well with a spatula. Set aside..
- In a food processor, add butter, sugar, flour, and salt. Pulse until the mixture comes together and forms small clumps..
- Transfer out the dough and divide it into 12 equal pieces. Place each piece into each muffin hole. Feel free to grease the muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or melted butter. Mine was not greased and they came out just fine..
- Using fingers, press dough against the bottom and the sides of muffin hole to form a mini tart shell..
- Add the blueberry filling into each tart, then top with the oat crumbles..
- Bake at 375°F / 190°C for 20 – 22 minutes or until tart shell is golden brown..
- Using a toothpick, poke the side of tart to scoop it out of the pan..
These deliciously light Vegan No Bake Mini Blueberry Tarts combine a nutty no bake tart crust and a homemade blueberry curd made with frozen blueberries! Bakewell tarts given a twist by using blueberry jam rather than the more conventional raspberry. Apricot jam would work well, too. Use a palette knife to cut in the beaten egg then press together to form a ball. Instructions. *Using oil yields a crispier crust, while using non-hydrogenated buttery spread yields a softer crust.