Peanut Butter Apple Tarts.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Apple Tarts
- It’s 4 of apples ( I like green apples best).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chunky peanut butter.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1 of pie crust.
Peanut Butter Apple Tarts instructions
- Preheat oven 350`.
- mix all ingredients, except apples, in a sauce pan on medium, to melt everything down. Bring it to a slight bubble. (only use the cornstarch if you wany you want your filling thick!!).
- turn off heat, mix in apples.
- line tart pans with pie crust ( or whatever you choose to make this in, I wanted personal size pies this time so I did tarts).
- put apple mixture in pans.
- bake in oven for about 20-25 minutes.