Ingredients of Apple Tarts
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cold butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ice water.
- You need 8 of Apples (cored, peeled and thinly sliced).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
Apple Tarts step by step
- First we have to make the tarts crust.
- Add cold butter and salt in flour..
- Mix it well. I knead it with my hand but if u hav a dough machine, that'll do your kneading..
- Add water spoon by spoon and knead it to make a perfect dough..
- Set it aside. Its time to caramelise the apples..
- Put thinly sliced apples in a sauce pan over medium heat..
- Add water, sugar and cinnamon powder..
- Leave it for 15 minutes till sugary syrup thickens..
- Roll the dough and cut out circles from the dough with the help of a round glass. (will look like mini chapatis).
- Grease muffin pans and put the chapatis in there filling them with caramelised apples..
- Preheat oven to 180°F and bake it till the crust is done..
- I prefer to bake it few minutes before putting the caramelised apples..