Apple tart (easy easy but perfect). This Apple Tart from Delish.com is a beauty. True story: I lost a lot of sleep over this recipe. I tossed and turned trying to figure out how to make a gorgeous but easy apple tart that's worthy of your Thanksgiving table.
Ingredients of Apple tart (easy easy but perfect)
- Prepare 2 large of Apples.
- You need 20 grams of butter.
- It’s 25 grams of sugar.
- You need 1 of puff paste.
This easy keto apple tart has a foolproof press in crust, topped with thinly sliced apples & a sweet cinnamon caramel glaze. With a fool proof "press in" crust, a thin layer of tart apples, and a sweet cinnamon caramel glaze on top, this rustic easy keto apple tart is going to be your new favorite low. Tart apples baked in a rich buttery puff pastry. Store-bought puff pastry makes prep time quick and easy.
Apple tart (easy easy but perfect) instructions
- Peeled apple and cut into wedges..
- Heat the pan over modenreat heat add butter and sugar and melt it..
- Add apple into the pan simmer side by side with low heat about 1 hr. (10 mins per side or until golden brown).
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 200-220c degree and prepare puff paste..
- Put apple into deep tray and put puff paste on it. Bake about 20-25 mins..
- Turn over the apple tart before serve…..Enjoy =).
Perfect any time of the year served chilled Believe me, this Quick and Easy Apple Tart is the simplest and quickest recipe you could make for a quick homemade dessert. I always make it a quick. You'll love this Easy Apple Tart Recipe! Purchased piecrust dough is a convenient time-saver. We like the flavor combo of sweet Golden Delicious and tart Granny Smith apples, but you can use any apple (or combination of apples) you like.