chocolate marshmallow tarts. Spoon the marshmallow creme into a resealable plastic bag. This is like the world's classiest s'more! Spoon the marshmallow creme into a resealable plastic bag.
Ingredients of chocolate marshmallow tarts
- Prepare of tart pastry.
- It’s 26 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 12 grams of egg.
- It’s 105 grams of flour.
- It’s 1 quart of vanilla extract.
- You need 50 grams of unsalted butter (soften).
- Prepare of fillings.
- Prepare 25 grams of nutella.
- Prepare of topping.
- It’s 8 of marshmallow.
- It’s 8 of chocolate.
If you love this combination half as much as I do, then you. The sweetness is tamed by the bittersweet chocolate in the pudding filling. Spoon the marshmallow crème among the chilled tarts. With a kitchen torch, lightly toast the marshmallow.
chocolate marshmallow tarts step by step
- preheat the oven to 180C.
- combine the butter and sugar, beat them with an electric mixer until soft.
- shift the flour into the mixture and mix well.
- drop the vanilla extract into the mixture.
- put into the fridge for at least 30minutes.
- divide the pastry into 8, and press into the tart mould.
- bake them for 15 minutes until golden brown, then cool them.
- spread some nutella onto the tart.
- put the marshmallow inside the tart and bake for 1 minute.
- press the marshmallow with hand lightly and stick a piece of chocolate on top of them.
Chocolate sugar cookie tart shells filled with a light strawberry mousse make these Strawberry Marshmallow Mousse Tarts perfect for a romantic dessert. The mousse only takes three ingredients. The aroma of warm hot chocolate with melted marshmallow topping. They are compatible with any wax warmer. These wax tarts are hand poured and carefully blended with a.