cinnimin sugar fruit tart. I love a stone fruit tart! Let's make a stone fruit tart for the quintessential summer dessert. Throw a few scoops of ice cream on.
Ingredients of cinnimin sugar fruit tart
- Prepare 3 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of cinnimun sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of canberry cocktail juice.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of cantalope.
- Prepare 1 cup of halfed grapes.
- It’s 1 cup of blueberrys.
- It’s 1 cup of oranges.
A sweet-tart sugar with notes of caramel apple, perfect for dredging warm doughnuts, sprinkling over buttered toast, or garnishing scraps of pie dough. It's hard to imagine improving on the simple combination of cinnamon and sugar, but freeze-dried apples do just that: Their tart, fresh fruit flavor. Cinnamon sugar is available commercially, but it is super easy to make at home, and much cheaper. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar over a pie crust or cobbler before baking, or sprinkle it over a whipped cream garnish, your morning cereal, or yogurt.
cinnimin sugar fruit tart step by step
- preheat oven to 450° & mix the flour and water to make the crust..
- once preheated, turn on the stove to medium heat & mix the butter and sugar until melted.
- after, add the cranberry juice, salt, cinnamon sugar.
- mix constantly until boiled. turn off heat and let cool.
- cut up all the fruit (any fruit will work) and toss with cinnimun sugar and put on the pie crust.
- pour the glaze on top of the fruit and crust then add more cinnumun sugar on the top..
- let cool for up to 3 hours. ENJOYY (:.
Toss some with chopped pecans or walnuts to top a coffee. The brown sugar cinnamon filling is made by combining brown sugar, ground cinnamon, all-purpose flour (as a thickening agent), and a touch of molasses. After baking, the brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts are frosted with a sweet cinnamon glaze. The pop tarts can be immediately eaten after glazing. I got the idea for this delicious fall dessert from a lovely Italian woman who's also a fabulous cook.