Vanilla cream strawberry tart. Strawberry and Vanilla Mousse Cake with Easy Mirror Glaze It's well worth the effort to whip up this creamy tart bursting with juicy berries. A friend gave me the recipe, and it always receives rave reviews at gatherings. —Susan Terzakis, Andover, Massachusetts.
Ingredients of Vanilla cream strawberry tart
- You need 150 g of cake flour.
- It’s 75 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s pinch of salt.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s of to make the cream:.
- Prepare 68 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstach.
- Prepare 4 of egg yolks.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of 1 /3 whole milk.
Strawberry Tart is one of my favorite desserts. The simplicity of the shortbread crust combined with the delicious sweetness of vanilla custard and fresh juicy strawberries is the absolute highlight of my summer. This strawberry tart comes together easily. You blind-bake a pastry shell, then you fill it with pastry cream and top it with strawberries.
Vanilla cream strawberry tart step by step
- Put together water, salt and beaten egg in a cup and mixture..
- In a bowl put flour and butter and add the mixture. use your hands until it takes form, put in plastic wrap in the shape of a disc and rest in the fridge for 2 hours..
- Open the dought and use a rolling pin to spread it, then carefully put in your mold..
- Bake for 190C° for 20 minutes..
- To make the cream:.
- Beat together sugar, cornstach and egg yolks until it gets thick..
- In a small saucepan combine the milk and vanilla and bring to a simmer. pour some of the heated milk in the bowl with the egg mixture and stir, then put it all back in the sauce pan..
- Continue to cook while whisking it so it doesn't get stuck in the bottom. when it becomes thick and slightly bubbly remove from the heat and stir for a few more minutes before setting it to cool..
- Put the cream in your tart and decore with strawberries or any other fruit. 🍓🍓.
Impress your guests at your next gathering with this eye-catching strawberry tart. Don't be put off by the long list of ingredients, it comes together pretty easily. If you've been around here for a while, you might have noticed that I definitely favor savory recipes over sweet. The tart crust is made with a few simple ingredients: almond flour, ground flax seed, vanilla, and a little salt. No added oils are necessary because both.