Pear Tart w/ Rum Butter Glaze FUSF.
Ingredients of Pear Tart w/ Rum Butter Glaze FUSF
- You need 1 of Tart Crust.
- It’s 1 of Large ripe green Anjou pear (off the sale rack is great).
- You need 2 tbsp of orange marmalade.
- You need of For Rum Butter glaze.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 oz of dark rum.
- You need 2 tbsp of butter.
Pear Tart w/ Rum Butter Glaze FUSF step by step
- Take dough out of refrigerator, let stand for 1/2 hour.Heat oven 5to 325 degrees..
- Peal pear, cut into 4 sections. Core. Slice thin sections..
- For rum butter glaze, add 1/4 cup sugar, 1/4 cup water, 2 oz dark rum, 2 tbsp butter in medium saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture starts foam..
- Place crust into tart pan (or pie pan if necessary).
- Heat marmalade in microwave for 10 seconds. Coat bottom with orange marmalade.
- Layer pear slices into crust..
- Coat with rum butter glaze.
- Bake in oven at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or until crust is brown..