Delicious Cheese Onion Tart. I would love to learn a less buttery version of the crust, even tho it will sacrifice taste. Served with a lemony rocket salad, these delicious tarts make a great summer dish. This French-inspired Caramelized Onion Tart is bursting with flavor from juicy, caramelised onions, savory herbs, and sharp cheddar cheese.
Ingredients of Delicious Cheese Onion Tart
- Prepare 1 of 9 inch pie dough I used Cisco original recipe.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of jimmy dean breakfast sausage.
- It’s 1 1/3 cup of Milk any kind.
- You need 2 cup of grated Cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 medium of white onions.
- It’s 1 pinch of of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of of pepper.
- It’s 1 of handful fresh parsley.
Honestly, it reminds me of tuna pizza but in the vegan. This easy three-cheese caramelized onion tart is a wonderful way of using up leftover cheese or simply a way to eat your favorites. The base of this tart is the much-loved caramelized red onion mixture. It's always a winner, so you may want to make extra filling as it freezes really well.
Delicious Cheese Onion Tart instructions
- Bake pie crust in oven for 10 mins at 350 to get bottom cooking. Take out and let cool.
- Cut onions into thin slices and grate cheese.
- Fry sausage.
- Wisk eggs, Milk, salt and pepper. set aside.
- Split cheese and onions in half. Layer in onions then cheese. Sprinkle half of sausage in. Repeat again. After pie is full pour egg mixture in. Sprinkle parsley on top. Cook at 350 for one hour or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 mins and let it DE puff before serving.
Cheese Straws Cheese Snacks Cheese Ball Recipes Cheese Appetizers Quiche Recipes Tart Recipes Easy Cake Recipes Cheesecake Recipes Brunch Creamy Farfalle Pasta with Spinach, Mushrooms, and Caramelized Onions. This simple meatless Italian dinner is pure comfort food! This tart is lush, luxe and lovely. Sure, we had it for a Thursday night dinner with the largest and hopefully most artery-clearing pile of salad greens, ever, but something about it seems This reminds me of the amazing Goat Cheese Tart with Carmelized Onions in the Balthazar Restaurant cookbook. These caramelized onion tarts are loaded with sweet fig jam and tangy crumbled blue cheese and are SO quick and easy to make!