No Bake Dropped Cone Tart.
Ingredients of No Bake Dropped Cone Tart
- You need 114 gr of crushed graham crackers.
- Prepare 110 gr of melted butter.
- You need 2 of kiwis.
- It’s 1 of banana.
- You need 160 ml of whipping cream.
- You need 35 gr of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 of Ice Cream Cone – Topping.
- You need of Kiwi – Topping.
No Bake Dropped Cone Tart instructions
- Seal the graham crackers in a plastic bag and then crush them with a rolling pin or glass..
- Add the melted butter to the crushed graham crackers and stir well to combine and then set aside..
- To make the base of the tart, spread the graham crackers mixture out evenly, pressing it down firmly into the bottom and sides of a baking pan, and freeze until set.
- While waiting for the tart to set, make the filling..
- For the filling, slice the 2 kiwis and put aside..
- In a sauce pan, pour the whipping cream, sugar and butter and put over a medium heat..
- Stir the three ingredients or until the butter is melted and thoroughly combined with the other two ingredients..
- After that, pour the butter mixture, the sliced 2 kiwis and banana into a blender and blend until smooth..
- Take out the tart from the freezer, and fill it with the kiwi banana mixture and then put it back into the freezer until the tart is set [for about 1 hour or 2 hours]..
- Take out the tart, drizzle with some crushed graham crackers and put the ice cream cone on top of the tart, and put some sliced kiwis around the con.
- Chill it again or serve and enjoy! :D.