Chocolate Peanut Tart.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peanut Tart
- Prepare 350 grams of Milk Chocolate.
- Prepare 120 grams of White Chocolate.
- It’s 100 grams of peanut butter (creamy).
Chocolate Peanut Tart step by step
- Put in 350g of milk chocolate to a bowl and put into the microwave and heat it for 20 seconds, then stir it. Repeat this until it melted and looks creamy..
- Put in 120g white chocolate and 100g peanut butter in the bowl and put it into the microwave, heat for 20 seconds and stir it. Repeat this until the white chocolate and the peanut butter melted and looks creamy..
- Pour the melted chocolate into the muffin paper (half). Pour the white chocolate and peanut butter into the top of the chocolate..
- Put in the freezer for 30 minutes. Enjoy!.