Tinklee's Parmesan Potato Tarts. This easy recipe for Parmesan potato stacks makes a great side dish or appetizer that your family and guests will definitely enjoy. Roasted Garlic Red Potatoes and Green Beans Potatoes and green beans have always been a favorite combination of mine but usually I cook them in the slow cooker. Our daughter Beth started making hers in the oven as she loves quick and easy vegetables.
Ingredients of Tinklee's Parmesan Potato Tarts
- You need 6 small of long potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of fresh shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of unsalted butter.
We'd seen Parmesan potatoes relegated to side-dish status, but we wanted a spud fit for snacking. Brownie muffin pastry cupcake cake dessert chocolate cake. Chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate cake tart icing chupa chups sesame snaps. The Herbed Parmesan Tarts recipe out of our category Tartlet!
Tinklee's Parmesan Potato Tarts step by step
- preheat oven to 400F, Grease 2 – 4"glass baking dishes.
- Wash potatoes, leaving peel on, cut off 1" of top of potatoe, thinly slice potatoe evenly (a mandolin works well of this).
- place a layer of potatoes down in each dish, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper, repeat 2-3more times, ending with parmesan cheese and garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper.
- Melt the butter and drizzle over potatoes in both dishes, then bake for 23-30mins till potatoes are tender and cheese is golden.
For the tarts: Knead together butter, flour, salt and egg to form a dough. I recommend serving these Parmesan potato wedges alongside a salad for a light lunch or serving them as a side dish with a chicken or beef entree. Parmesan Potato Wedges Recipe photo by Taste of Home. I don't care for leftover mashed potatoes, but I love making these patties whenever I have leftover mashed potatoes so I don't feel like I'm eating the same thing the next day. Serving size will change depending on how much mashed potatoes you have leftover.