Sponge Cake Tart Base.
Ingredients of Sponge Cake Tart Base
- Prepare 180 grams of Unsalted butter (room temperature).
- It’s 180 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 180 grams of White flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Sponge Cake Tart Base instructions
- Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature. Whisk together the butter, sugar, and vanilla essence..
- Mix in the eggs one at a time. Finally, add the flour and baking powder and mix until thickened..
- Lightly oil the pan, then dust with flour (not listed). Doing this makes it easier to remove after baking..
- Put the dough into the pan and smooth the top. Rap against the counter 2-3 times to get rid of any air pockets..
- Bake at 175℃ (350°F) for 18 – 20 minutes..
- Remove from the pan and let cool on a wire rack..
- For a fruit tart recipe, check out. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148737-german-dessert-strawberry-blueberry-tart.