Soy Milk Cheese Tart Cake.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Cheese Tart Cake
- Prepare 1 of top grade non-glutinous rice flour: 80 grams, cornstarch 20 grams, margarine: 50 grams, vanilla extract: (as needed) Rice flour cookie.
- It’s 100 grams of Soy milk cheese (900 ml unprocessed soy milk + 150 ml vinegar or lemon juice gives 270 g of soy milk cheese) See.
- You need 50 grams of Sugar (cane sugar).
- You need 1 of heaping teaspoon Baking soda (or baking powder).
- It’s 100 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 2/3 of a carton Whipped soy milk (With sugar, whipped to form peaks).
- It’s 50 ml of Lemon juice.
Soy Milk Cheese Tart Cake step by step
- Lightly mix the vinegar into the 45°C warm soy milk, and set aside. When it's cooled completely, wrap in a cheesecloth or gauze and separate the lumps and liquid..
- Spread the rice flour cookie dough in the bottom of the mould and push it in with a fork..
- Mix the soy milk cheese, sugar, soy milk and baking soda with a hand mixer (etc.) until smooth..
- Add the whipped soy milk and lemon juice to Step 3 and mix some more. Pour it into the Step 2 mould, bake for 20 minutes at 180°C, and you're done..