3-Layered Mango Tart.
Ingredients of 3-Layered Mango Tart
- Prepare 8 of Biscuits Crushed (Marie Gold).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Puffed Rice Crushed.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Cake Crushed.
- You need 50 g of Butter Melted.
- You need 4 Teaspoon of Sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Mango Puree.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Mango Curd.
3-Layered Mango Tart instructions
- Divide Butter into 3 batches and mix with crushed biscuits, puffed rice and cake separately and mix well..
- Cover baking tray with buttered paper and pour in the three layers in this order: Biscuit mixture, Puffed Rice Mixture, Cake Mixture. Top it off with mango curd..
- Make syrup Mixing mango puree and sugar on a high flame. Spread the syrup on top of the cup and deep freeze the tart for 2 hours. Cut into pieces and serve your mango tart..