Orange Tarte Tatin.
Ingredients of Orange Tarte Tatin
- It’s 3 of oranges.
- It’s of For caramel.
- It’s 150 g of sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- You need of For Tart Dough.
- You need 150 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 110 g of cold unsalted butter.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cold water.
Orange Tarte Tatin step by step
- Peel one orange, slice it. Slice the other two oranges unpeeled..
- Make the caramel. Simply melt the sugar in a pan on low heat, stir sometimes and add in the butter.
- Take a cake mold. Put the caramel first, the arrange the oranges, put the peeled one in middle.
- Make the tart though: mix the ingredients well. Make the dough into a flat circle shape and cover the oranges with it. Bake in the oven until fork comes out clean.