Banofy tart. Banoffee is a European dessert (popular in England) that consists of toffee and bananas. The crust is usually made with crushed digestive biscuits or graham crackers. The whole thing is decadent yet unbelievably easy to make.
Ingredients of Banofy tart
- It’s 1 of and half pack of biscuits.
- You need Half of cup butter.
- Prepare can of Sweetened condensive milk.
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- It’s of Whipping cream powder.
- It’s Cup of cold milk.
Pour boiling water into roasting pan halfway up sides of pie plate. All you need is one can of sweetened condensed milk for this recipe. The combination for this tart channels a traditional Banoffee Pie, but is also like a galette as it is flat and does not have the depth to it that a pie pastry does. The reality is you could call this tart, any one of the above, be it a pie , a caramel tart , chocolate tart, or just plain HEAVEN in a dessert!!
Banofy tart instructions
- Crack the biscuits and mix it with the butter till it becomes like this pic.
- Put the condensive milk on the biscute Note: put the condense sweetened milk can closed as it is in a boiling water for 3 hrs. It will be like this tofy.
- Then add the bananas.
- Then add the whipping cream on the banana. Note: mix the whipping powder with 1 cup of cold milk.
I always have a few cans of caramelized condensed milk/dulce de leche in the pantry because it makes easy desserts a breeze and once again, it's the star of the show in these mini banoffee pies. Divide the caramel evenly into the pastry cases and top with the banana slices. Whisk the double cream until it forms stiff peaks, then spoon on top of the tarts. Dust with the cinnamon and cocoa powder and serve. Press the mixture in firmly – you can use a teaspoon for this – and refrigerate for at least half an hour.