Nutella tart. How to make a luscious nutella tart with toasted hazelnut crust. The perfect make ahead, irresistible Can't imagine why… This nutella tart tastes exactly how it looks: lush. It's a nutella ganache of sorts.
Ingredients of Nutella tart
- You need 500 g of salted butter.
- Prepare 2 of egg.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- It’s 1-2 tablespoon of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk powder.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Caster sugar.
- You need 1 kg of plain flour.
It is my favorite tart as well as my friends' and sold like crazy at Harvey Nichols. Since I bake this tart almost every week. This luscious make ahead Nutella dessert is perfect for those times when you need a dessert but cannot be bothered to turn on the oven. So back to our Nutella Tart.
Nutella tart instructions
- Add butter and Caster sugar. Beat until its pale and smooth.
- Add in egg, vanilla essence, ghee and condensed milk. Beat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add your milk powder and flour bit by bit. Until it becomes a dough. If you're using a handmixer, it can get tough to mix. So you might want to use your hand or a wooden stick..
- Preheat oven for 150°C for 30 minutes. While your oven is heating up, you may want to cut out your tart with the tart shaper/cutter..
- Bake your empty tart at 150°C for 15-20 minutes. Depending on your oven. While that's baking, fill up your piping bag with nutella..
- When the tart is done. Pipe out your nutella onto your tart, it may melt due to the heat. (You might want to place your nutella in the fridge first).
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes at 130°C and extend another 5-10 minutes at 150°C.
Brain boosting cacao, paired with skin and hormone loving hazelnuts and avocados (there's the secret!) – Nutella never tasted this good. These little Nutella Tarts couldn't get any easier. All I did was fold in Cool Whip to the Nutella to lighten it up. While you can skip the white chocolate buttecream for some simple whip cream I don't. Nutella Tart – Flaky puff pastry filled with a decadent Nutella pudding and topped with fresh strawberries.