Baked Soufflé Cheese Tart.
Ingredients of Baked Soufflé Cheese Tart
- You need 1 of Tart Crust.
- You need 100 grams of Cream cheese.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sour cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of ○White sugar.
- You need 2 of ○Egg yolks.
- It’s 1 of whole ○Grated lemon peel.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon ○Lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp of ○Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ○Corn starch.
- You need 1 of egg white Meringue.
Baked Soufflé Cheese Tart instructions
- Making the tart crust: Bake the tart crust and let it cool, letting the residual heat subside (don't remove it from the pan yet). Please refer to the referenced recipe for instructions on how to make it..
- Make the filling: Combine the cream cheese and sour cream together in a bowl, and mix well with an egg beater. Add in the ○ ingredients once it has turned creamy, and stir in the ingredients in order..
- Beat together the egg white and white sugar, mixing until peaks form, as in shown in the photo. Switch to a spatula, add the meringue to the bowl from step 2, lightly mixing each time so as not to flatten its airiness..
- Finishing Touches: Pour the finished batter into the tart mold. Bake in an oven preheated to 180℃ for 30 minutes, and it is done. The tart will look puffy right out of the oven, but it will slowly shrink back down as it cools, until it looks like what is shown in the photo..
- Using this tart recipe as a basis, I made a strawberry cheesecake tart. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147965-strawberry-cheesecake-tart.
- I made an impact with the strawberries on the strawberry cheesecake tart that I made once again at my family's request..