Chocolate Pineapple Tarts.
Ingredients of Chocolate Pineapple Tarts
- You need 240 grams of butter.
- It’s 80 grams of icing sugar.
- Prepare 340 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 600 grams of pineapple jam.
- Prepare of melted chocolate, for decoration.
Chocolate Pineapple Tarts step by step
- Cream butter and sugar until pale and fluffy, then add the vanilla essence..
- Sift the flour and cocoa powder into the butter mixture and knead until the dough does not stick to the sides of the bowl..
- Put aside the dough for ten minutes..
- Roll the pineapple jam into small balls. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366184-pineapple-jam.
- Press some dough into your palm and wrap the pineapple jam into the dough..
- Bake at 160℃ in preheated oven for twenty minutes or until it is crusty to the touch..