Sunshine Cream Cheese Tart.
Ingredients of Sunshine Cream Cheese Tart
- You need of [For the tart crust].
- Prepare 120 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 50 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare of [For the filling].
- You need 160 grams of Cream cheese.
- It’s 30 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 60 grams of Yogurt.
- It’s 50 grams of Candied orange peel.
- It’s 20 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cointreau (or Kirsch).
- You need 1 of Orange.
Sunshine Cream Cheese Tart instructions
- Bring the cream cheese and egg for the filling to room temperature. Alternatively, microwave the cream cheese for about 40 seconds (at 500-600 W)..
- Make the tart crust. Dice the butter into 1 cm pieces. Put the cake flour in a bowl, add the diced butter and cut it in using a pastry scraper or similar utensil until the mixture is crumbly..
- Make a well in the middle, add the granulated sugar, salt, egg yolk and milk, and mix it all together with a spatula (or your hands)..
- Press flat together and wrap in plastic film. Rest in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Make the filling. Peel the orange and take the segments out of the membrane. If the candied orange peel is in big pieces, chop it up finely..
- Mix the cream cheese until it's softened, add the granulated sugar and cream together..
- Combine the beaten egg, orange peel, yogurt and Cointreau then mix well. Sift in the cake flour and mix until smooth..
- Take the dough out of the refrigerator and roll out to a thickness of 4-5 mm..
- Pour the mixture from Step 7 into the crust, and place the orange segments in a spiral pattern on top. Bake for about 25 minutes at 170°C..
- All done. Take it out of the mold once it has cooled down a little..
- Optionally, decorate with mint leaves (not listed in ingredients), slice and serve..