Tart Cherry Sauce.
Ingredients of Tart Cherry Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 2 cup of fresh or frozen pitted tart cherries.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cherry liqueur or cherry brandy.
Tart Cherry Sauce step by step
- In a medium saucepan stir together sugar and cornstarch; stir in water. Add cherries. Cook and stir constantly over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 more minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur..
- Serve warm or at room temperature over ice cream or favorite dessert..