Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie
- It’s 29 ounce of can of pumpkin.
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 4 of large eggs slightly beaten.
- It’s 2-12 ounce of cans of evaporated milk.
- It’s 2 of unbaked 9 inch deep dish pie crusts.
Pumpkin Pie instructions
- Make 2 single pie crusts..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- In a large mixing bowl, stir in ingredients in the order listed..
- Measure or pour evenly into 2 unbaked pie crusts..
- (Lightly) Sprinkle top of pie with cinnamon..
- Place both pies in 425 degree oven and bake for 15 minutes..
- Bake for the next 50 minutes @ 350 degrees..
- Check for doneness with a steak knife. When knife comes out clean, pumpkin is done..
- Cool pie and serve piled high with whipped cream..
- Refrigerate any remaining pie..