Creamed spinach. Learn how to make creamed spinach with this delicious steakhouse creamed spinach recipe. A recipe that only takes a few minutes, but is a perfect side dish. Creamed spinach is a simple side dish that is also the perfect way to use up any dying spinach.
Ingredients of Creamed spinach
- You need 2 box of frozenchoppedspinach.
- You need 1 can of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1/2 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 clove of chopped garlic.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese, softened and cut into squares.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Creamy and easy Creamed Spinach Recipe prepared with cream cheese and spinach! Easy and Quick Creamed Spinach Recipe. I hope you enjoy this easy Creamed Spinach Recipe! Creamed Spinach has two main components, cream and spinach.
Creamed spinach step by step
- Heat a skillet with olive oil on med heat..
- Add chopped onions and saute until transparent..
- Add chopped garlic and cook only for about a min, don't let the garlic burn..
- Add can of soup, spinach and cream cheese..
- Cook until everything is well blended and cream cheese has melted..
- Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5 min.
However, they are many It is truly the BEST Creamed Spinach recipe, ever. No seriously, it's been extremely well tested and has. This easy side dish is made with BACON and a creamy béchamel sauce. This makes a great side with roast chicken, seared fish, or a holiday dinner. Creamed spinach is the perfect keto side dish – lots of fatty goodness added to one of the more nutrient-dense vegetables one can enjoy.