Creamed spinach. Learn how to make creamed spinach with this delicious steakhouse creamed spinach recipe. A recipe that only takes a few minutes, but is a perfect side dish. Creamed spinach is a simple side dish that is also the perfect way to use up any dying spinach.
Ingredients of Creamed spinach
- You need of frozenchoppedspinach.
- Prepare of campbells cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of cream cheese, softened and cut into squares.
- Prepare of olive oil.
More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. The spinach for creamed spinach needs to be cooked before making the cream sauce. This easy side dish is made with BACON and a creamy béchamel sauce. This makes a great side with roast chicken, seared fish, or a holiday dinner.
Creamed spinach step by step
- Heat a skillet with olive oil on med heat..
- Add chopped onions and saute until transparent..
- Add chopped garlic and cook only for about a min, don't let the garlic burn..
- Add can of soup, spinach and cream cheese..
- Cook until everything is well blended and cream cheese has melted..
- Reduce heat to low and cook for another 5 min.
Creamed Spinach has two main components, cream and spinach. However, they are many It is truly the BEST Creamed Spinach recipe, ever. No seriously, it's been extremely well tested and has. Easy Creamed Spinach – This will be the only creamed spinach recipe you will ever need. So let's just put our calorie count on the side for a few days.