Pumpkin Pie Biscotti.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Pie Biscotti
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- It’s of pecans, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need of large eggs.
- You need of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
- You need of melted white chocolate, for drizzling.
Pumpkin Pie Biscotti step by step
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add nuts. Cook stirring until nuts are browned. Remove from heat & cool completely..
- In medium bowl whisk tigether flour, b. Powder, salt, spice set aside. In a bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk whisk the eggs, br. Sugar , pumkin & vanilla on medium high speed until mixture thickens 2-3 minutes.use a rubber spatula stir in the flour mixture. Then the pecans. I just used the mixer..
- On a lightly floured surface. Divide dough in b half. Shape into a 3" x 10" log. Lenghtwise on prepared baking sheet. Evenly spaced..
- Dampen your hands & smoith thev surface of the logs. Bake until logs are slightly firm to touch. About 20-25 minutes. Remove from ovem & turn it down to 300. Let logs cool 15minutes. Transfer the logs to cutting board. With a seratted knife. Cut each log iinto 1/2" slices. Digonally..
- Place cookies cut side up in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake until biscotti are firm about 20 minutes. Flipping halfway through the baking. Let cool completely..
- Once they are cool. Melt chocolate . Dip or drizzle with chocolate. They will keep up to a month in a tightly sealed container..