Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms.
Ingredients of Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
- Prepare 1/2 packages of Button Mushrooms.
- It’s 1/4 cup of spinach, artichoke dip (bought or home made).
- You need 1/4 stick of butter.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh herbs of your choosing (I used thym, rosemary and sage).
- You need 1 clove of garlic (minced).
- You need 1 of salt and pepper.
Spinach Dip Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Wash and remove stems from mushrooms and turn oven onto 350..
- Heat pan with butter on medium heat stirring to melt butter.
- Once butter is melted add mushrooms, garlic, herds, and season with salt and pepper..
- Sauté for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from pan onto a baking sheet (lined with foil for easy clean up) and let cool..
- Turn the mushrooms upside down and fill in the removed stem with the spinach dip with a spoon..
- Place in oven and bake for 3-6 minutes depending on oven..
- Eat and enjoy.