Thanksgiving Casserole. Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole combines all the flavors of the big meal in a simple, easy to make, never dried out dish. This is the best way to use up those leftovers! This layered casserole with stuffing, turkey, veggies, mashed potatoes and cheese is the perfect way to serve Thanksgiving.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Casserole
- Prepare 2 packages of instant potatoes.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground turkey.
- It’s 1/2 bag of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need of Chopped onion and garlic.
- It’s of Seasonings (pepper, onion powder, garlic powder).
- You need 1 box of stuffing.
- You need 1 packet of turkey gravy.
Not sure what to do with your leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner? Combine your turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and more together in this delicious leftover turkey casserole recipe! Try Paula Deen's creamy, cheesy Corn Casserole recipe for the perfect Southern side from Food Network. Surprise your family with Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole!
Thanksgiving Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Brown turkey with onion, garlic, and seasonings. Drain fat. Add frozen vegetables and cream of chicken. Heat till vegetables are warm. Set a side..
- Make mashed potatoes per package instructions. Set a side..
- Make stuffing per package instructions. Set a side..
- In a large casserole dish layer ingredients. Mashed potatoes first, then turkey mixture, then top with stuffing. Cover with tin foil and bake for 30-40 mins until hot. Remove tin foil and cook for 10 mins for a crunchy top..
- Make turkey gravy per package instructions and serve with casserole..
You may want to roast turkey year-round for this flavorful Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole. We just love making casseroles for Thanksgiving! They're hearty, tasty, and full of flavor! Casseroles have a way of bringing us back home and reminding us of those special memories. Thanksgiving is without fail my favorite holiday—the parade on TV, friends and family helping out It's a corn casserole that's an easy, unadulterated combo of creamy, salty, and cheesy.