Ingredients of Jazzy Succotash
- It’s of olive oil.
- It’s of frozen 3 pepper and onion blend.
- You need of shelled edamame.
- You need of frozen yellow and white corn.
- Prepare of zuchinni, chopped.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- You need of cumin.
- It’s of oregano.
- You need of basil.
- You need of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of rice wine vinegar.
Jazzy Succotash step by step
- Add olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat. Add 3 pepper and onion blend (not necessary to thaw) and season with chili powder and cumin.
- When peppers and onions are soft, add the edamame and corn (not necessary to thaw them) . Season with oregano and basil. Cook until all is thawed and heated through..
- Add zucchini and season with red pepper flakes and salt and pepper, to taste. Add rice wine vinegar and simmer until heated through and veggies as tender as desired, I like mine firm. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan to serve.