Simple Bread/Roll Recipe.
Ingredients of Simple Bread/Roll Recipe
- You need 1 Cup of AP Flour.
- It’s 2 TBSP of Mayo.
- It’s 1 TSP of Salt.
- It’s 1 TSP of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Milk.
- It’s of optional.
- Prepare 3 TBSP of Melted Butter.
- It’s 1 TSP of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s 1 TSP of Garlic Powder.
- You need 1 TSP of Parsley.
Simple Bread/Roll Recipe step by step
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix all ingredients besides optional ingredients. Mix lightly to avoid tough bread!.
- You can put the dough in muffin tins or on baking sheet as I did..
- In small bowl mix optional ingredients and brush tops of dough..
- Bake until lightly brown. Mine baked around 10-13 minutes. Once out the oven I sprinkled more parmesan on top. This recipe makes 5 rolls, my son decided to eat one before I took a pic! Enjoy!!!!.