Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms.
Ingredients of Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms
- It’s of medium to large size button mushrooms stems removed and wiped clean with a paper towel.
- It’s of ground turkey (or the meat of your choice).
- Prepare of teriyaki sauce or to taste.
- Prepare of minced onion.
- You need of black pepper.
- It’s of corn starch.
- You need of cherry tomatoes halved.
- It’s of cheddar cheese cut into 4 pieces each.
Teriyaki Burger Stuffed Mushrooms instructions
- Marinate the ground meat with teriyaki sauce, onion, black pepper, and corn starch for about 30 minutes..
- Clean the mushrooms with a paper towel and set aside..
- Make meatballs of appropriate size and place them on top of mushrooms. Air fry at 380F (190C) for 10-12 minutes until the temperature reaches 165F (74F)..
- Stack 2-3 pieces of cheese over the ground meat, place half a piece of tomato on top and insert a toothpick through the combination. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 2 minutes until the cheese melts..
- Drizzle some teriyaki sauce over the stuffed mushrooms to serve..