Brad's creamed spinach. This crowd-pleasing recipe makes a delicious side dish for four people. Learn how to make creamed spinach with this delicious steakhouse creamed spinach recipe. A recipe that only takes a few minutes, but is a perfect side dish.
Ingredients of Brad's creamed spinach
- It’s 1 of LG bunch of spinach, chopped.
- It’s 2 Oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of white pepper and ground mustard.
- Prepare 2 Oz of shredded parmesan cheese.
- It’s of Fresh basil for garnish.
I hope you enjoy this easy Creamed Spinach Recipe! Creamed spinach is a classic holiday side dish, and this healthy recipe has all the flavor you love without all of the cheese and heavy cream found in traditional recipes. Baby spinach makes a smoother creamier Creamed Spinach. Season the Creamed Spinach to taste.
Brad's creamed spinach step by step
- Heat butter over medium low heat in a LG fry pan. Add garlic and spices. Saute for two minutes..
- Add milk and heat to just a simmer. Add spinach, cream cheese and parmesan. Stir constantly until melted and incorporated..
- Turn heat to low. Cook until sauce thickens. Stir often..
- Plate, garnish with parmesan and basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
If you like a little heat add a couple pinches of cayenne or crushed red pepper. Classic Creamed Spinach is creamy, cheesy goodness. This is the best way to eat spinach. You'll never look at leafy greens the same! Creamed spinach doesn't just come from your favorite.