Eggplant Lasagna. Eggplant Lasagna makes an easy and delicious lasagna recipe the whole family will love! This eggplant lasagna is the perfect solution for a dish with tons of flavor without missing the pasta. This lasagna recipe replaces the traditional pasta with eggplant slices and adds layers of seasoned ground beef. "It is a delicious lasagna using eggplant instead of pasta." This eggplant lasagna from Delish.com is cheesy and completely meat free.
Ingredients of Eggplant Lasagna
- It’s 10 pieces of fried eggplant slices sliced lengthwise and thin about 1/4 inch.
- You need 1 quart of marinara sauce see basic marinara sauce recipe or use your own or favorite jar sauce.
- Prepare 1 pound of ricotta cheese Galbani best choice or another low moisture type.
- Prepare 1 pound of five cheese Italian shredded cheese kraft or Sargento.
- You need of Mrs. Dash original blend.
While this imparts a nice smoky flavor, I find that grilling individual slices is too time-consuming; roasting is hands-off and more. Vegan eggplant lasagna, made with eggplant slices, marinara sauce, vegan tofu ricotta and vegan Eggplant and zucchini can be used to make this lasagna, but I think eggplant works best and is in. Eggplant stands in for traditional noodles in this robust low carb eggplant lasagna dish. The Most Amazing Eggplant Lasagna that's full of cheesy goodness, without the pasta!
Eggplant Lasagna step by step
- Line half sterno tray with marinara sauce..
- Place first layer of eggplant slices in tray..
- Mix ricotta with Mrs. Dash original seasoning to taste..
- Spread ricotta cheese on top if eggplant..
- Put more marinara sauce over ricotta mixture then liberally sprinkle shredded Italian cheese blend over..
- Rest above steps ensuring you finish with layer of shredded Italian cheese blend..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees farenheight..
- Put tray loosely covered with foil in oven and bake approximately 30 to 45 mins..
- Remove foil cover and allow to brown approximately 10 mi s..
- Remove tray from oven and allow 10 mins to cool before cutting into serving size pieces..
Great for a gluten-free lasagna option or just for sneaking in a. This Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna recipe is made with eggplant slices, which makes it perfect for those following a low-carb or gluten-free diet. Place half of the eggplant slices on each pan, turn to coat with the oil, then arrange in a single layer. Spread the remaining tomato sauce on top and fold in the parchment to cover the lasagna. Satisfying, healthy eggplant lasagna with lentil marinara.