Veg Pizza. This super delicious veg pizza beat all the pizzas I had in pizza chains in various indian cities. Veg Pizza Recipe with step by step photos. Learn how to make the best vegetarian pizza recipes when you want to go meat-free.
Ingredients of Veg Pizza
- You need For of Pizza Base:.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of flour (maida).
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry instant yeast.
- You need For of Topping:.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Tomato.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled Corn.
- You need As required of Bellpeper or whatever you want.
- You need As required of Processed and Mozerella Cheese.
- Prepare As per taste of Tomato.
- You need As per taste of Schezwan Sauce.
Veg pizza recipe with step by step photos. Well this veg pizza recipe I am sharing here is far better in taste, freshness and flavor compared to dominos, pizza hut pizzas. Veg Pizza Recipe – one of the most loved fast food across the world. Veg Pizza- However if you ask me the where to find the perfect pizza, I can't suggest one restaurant.
Veg Pizza step by step
- Warm the water (not very hot). Add 1 tsp sugar and mix till it gets dissolve fully. Then add 1 tsp yeast, mix and cover the bowl and keep aside for 15 minutes. Then you will see froth developed. Add 1.5 cup maida to it and 1 tsp salt. Mix and make a soft dough. You have to knead for at least 6-8 minutes to get a soft and smooth dough. Then grease a bowl (with ghee or butter) and put the dough in it and grease the dough on top side. Cover it with a damp cloth and keep aside for at least a hour..
- After 1 hour take the dough. It should have risen well. Divide it into 2-3 parts. Roll the dough to make Pizza Base. I personally don't prefer a very thick base. Makes it difficult to cook evenly in-home OTG. I prefer it around a paratha level thickness. Less than 1 cm thickness. To maximum use of electricity, roll the base in the size of your baking tray (round or square). I had both trays. Posted both pics. Square tray pic is before baking. The round tray pic is after baking..
- Now grease the tray with butter or ghee. Put the rolled base in it. Then grease the base too on the top side. Now apply a mixture of Tomato sauce and Sezwan sauce (1 tsp each) on the whole base evenly. If you want a slight spicy Pizza then you can add Sezwan sauce SLIGHTLY more. Then put grated processed cheese. Then add all your chopped toppings (onions, bell pepper, etc). Chop them in abig pieces. Then top it with Mozzarella Cheese. Now sprinkle herbs and oregano on top..
- Now preheat the OTG at 200°C for 10 minutes. Then put your baking tray with the pizza base and toppings in it and bake it with both rods on (top and bottom) for around 12 minutes at 180-190°C. If you want those brown cheese burnt spots like on dominos pizza, bake for 2-3 min more till the brown spots are visible. After this bake it with only bottom rod on for 4 minutes at same temp. This steps insures good cooking of the base. Now your pizza is ready..
- I have attempted 2-3 times making Pizza at home in OTG through different YouTube recipes. But this recipe which i have mentioned here has the best outcome. It was as good as the restaurant Pizza. Or you can say it was even better. The picture doesn't make justice to how good it was..
- This is the YouTube link of pizza base making which I followed. https://youtu.be/C-mV_xILah8.
- This recipe content (1.5 cup maida) should give you 2 pizza base of 9-10 inch diameter each..
- The timings are for my Bajaj 35 liter OTG. You have to adjust the time 1-2 minutes here and there depending on your OTG..
See more ideas about Veg pizza, Pizza menu, Veg. Buy Simply Veg Margherita Pizza: Domino's India. Make pizza dough, pizza base and then bake pizza in Microwave Convection Oven at home easily We all love Pizza and being a vegetarian, Veg pizza in an obvious choice. I love to have as many. Vegetable Pizza is undoubtedly one of the easiest recipes that you can prepare for your family and friends on occasions like kitty party, game night, and even pot luck.